Tips On Beauty & How To Select Jewellery Earrings- Part Two
THREE TIPS TO FIND OUT YOUR FACE SHAPE:
Step 1: What’s the widest part of your face?
• All things equal: If the width of your forehead, cheekbones, and jaw are equal, then you could have a square, round, or oval face. Skip to step two to get more insight.
• Forehead: When the forehead is widest and the face gently tapers down to the chin, then your face falls into the heart-shape category. This is also known as the inverted-triangle shape.
• Cheekbones: You have a diamond face shape if your cheekbones are the widest area on your face.
• Jaw: The jaw is the widest part on most triangular (aka pear) face shapes.
Step 2: What’s the shape of your jaw?
• Round: Round and oval face shapes have a slightly rounded jaw.
• Square: If you have a strong jaw, then you could have a square face shape. Your chin may still come to a point, but the angle will be more gradual or flat. But keep in mind: Diamond and triangle face shapes can also appear to have a square jaw.
• Pointy: When the chin comes to a distinct point, you can file your face shape under the heart category.
Step 3: What’s the length of your face?
• Average: Most face shapes are a little bit longer than they are wide. For example, draw an imaginary line just below the eyes (horizontally from ear to ear) and another line vertically (through the nose from the top of your forehead down to your chin). You should discover a cross shape with a ratio of about one (width) to one and a half (length). This length coincides with most face shapes.
• Short: If your cross has a one-to-one ratio, then your face has more of a round shape.
• Long: You have an oblong shape if your face has a longer lower half. Note: All face shapes (except for round, oblong’s polar opposite) may fall into the oblong category, depending on your measurements. An oblong square face shape, for instance, is considered a rectangle.
TEN TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE RIGHT DESIGNER JEWELLERY EARRINGS FOR YOUR FACE SHAPE:
When choosing which type of designer jewellery earrings to wear, you can consider the shape of your face and the event that you will attend to make the best suitable choice. The most important thing is not to get duped into wearing a pair of designer earrings that are “currently in style” but do not suit you. For example if you have a long face, long earrings are no-no! Here are 10 tips on selecting the most suitable earrings for yourself. So, have these 10 tips for selecting the most suitable earrings!
TIP 1: Small Faces with long necks can enjoy the advantage of wearing large earrings to highlight the face and show off the neck.
TIP 2: Small Faces with short necks can opt to wear studs or smaller pieces of designer jewellery earrings to bring the attention to the face rather than neck.
TIP 3: Round and Full-Faces can wear long earrings to make the face look slimmer. Avoid large circular earrings, large hoops and studs.
TIP 4: Long and slim faces need to avoid long earrings, try round earrings to widen the face, and make it look fuller.
TIP 5: Square jaw faces look better with circular earrings or hoops & loops earrings; any rounded edges or oval shapes earrings soften up the square shape of the jaw.
TIP 6: Heart shaped face have to counterbalance the sharp chin with chandelier or tear drop earrings that fill in the bottom half of the face.
TIP 7: Oval shaped face, can wear almost anything, but triangular designer earrings or simple studs will show off your lovely cheekbones best!
TIP 8: Studs are certainly the most popular earrings for everyday wear. From red carpet events to college and office, and even at the gym, they are not only practical, but also beautiful. Del Lago White Pearl Silver Stud Earrings
TIP 9: Hoops are classic earrings that never go out of style. Your choices range are from small to large, from plain white gold, yellow gold or silver to diamond-studded pieces. They can be ideally complemented with bangles or bracelets and look great on the red carpet as well as with more casual outfits.Hoops are the hallmark of Jennifer Lopez!
TIP10: Chandeliers or drop-shaped earrings are ideal for the perfect romantic look. They appear very feminine. Larger versions of these types are favoured for parties and other occasions and worn as statement earrings; in white gold or yellow gold with precious crystals, precious or semiprecious stones, or diamonds.